2.27.2013

Spring fever

I don't know what it is about this year...winter just seems so long...its not as if we've had a tough time...
really no snow to speak of...but cold...and gray...and damp...

I've been working on new vintage art card designs...some with a fresh, springlike view...like these...






































A high-res reproduction of one of my collages...combining vintage ephemera with found objects...4 flat notecards in a set...perfect to mail in the enclosed envelope...send as a postcard...use as a gift tag...frame as a mini art print...so versatile!

Pop over to my etsy shop, fourcornersdesign, to get all the details...and place an order...use the code SPRINGFEVER when you check-out to get 20% off your order until March 20 (the first day of spring!)

And now there's a link to my etsy shop on my four corners design Facebook page...just look for the "SHOP" button at the top of the page, right underneath my picture banner...





Sending a hand written note...to let someone know that you're thinking about them...a simple gesture...spread a little sun while we wait for spring...do it today...

7 comments:

  1. I really like your three new photos on your top page. Love the shades of green to turquoise. Blessings and smiles, Emilou :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Emilou...trying to make spring arrive sooner with the bright green colors!

      Delete
  2. Lovely! You are encouraging us to write proper letters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy! Sorry to be slow in responding, but thanks for the nice comment on our post about the WSJ. I just wish I had more time to read EVERYTHING -- so much good stuff out there. Love your cards. Here's hoping spring comes soon. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moonroof open in the car today. So what if it was cold...the sun was finally out here in the dismal Northeast. And the birds are migrating in again. I smell Spring! Nonetheless, all that green in your header in a welcome tonic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh oh oh the joy of receiving a hand written note or letter makes my day! Keep on posting......forgive the pun! xo Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy,

    These are darling, I love how you are turning your art into note cards, these are so unique. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails