9.26.2011

A shift in seasons

Now it is officially autumn...you can feel a change in the air...a difference in the light of day...
the wind blows in anticipation of what's ahead...























I collected this leaf on a recent morning walk...autumn brown is creeping around the edges of summer green...this leaf study is one of my new art card designs...available soon for sale in my etsy shop.

And speaking of art cards (and winds of change)...I am pleased that I have been invited to "Pitch my Product" to Country Living Magazine...in Atlanta...in October...and its happening concurrently with the Country Living Fair...so of course I am flying in early to spend a day junking before I make my presentation...can't wait!

Linking up to Mosaic Monday at Little Red House...I'm sure others will have signs of autumn among their pics...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails