8.08.2011

The Weekly Fluff


While I was at Faded Elegance late last week to fluff my space, my eye gravitated to books and such...already there are "back to school" ads in the paper, so maybe it was a subliminal suggestion...summer has just shown its face here in the Pacific NW so I don't want to think about fall yet...but I was drawn to brown colors and tones nonetheless...

I've been having some fun with different photo finishes...everybody is raving about the photo apps on the i-phone...I don't have an i-phone but thought I could duplicate that retro/vintage look with my photos on my own...here's my take on making your photo look like a Polaroid shot...

These next two photo collages suggest those triplicate slides you get from a photo booth...with the colors pumped up as if the pictures had yellowed over time...

This last one I changed to black & white and messed up the edges to mimic old glass slide photos...





I used Picnik for creating the photo collages and changing the color hues; I used Microsoft Paint to mess up the edges on the last trio. 


Linking up to Mosaic Monday over at Little Red House where many more photographic wonders await...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails