9.01.2014

Winding down...

As the calendar turns over to September, it is inevitable that summer is winding down...it has been a glorious summer, weather-wise, here in the Pacific NW...not too hot, not too cold...just right.

Here at our place, Its been a season of changes...and commitments...travelling the miles and then staying put...enjoying the sun, but knowing the rain will come.

On this Labor Day, I hope you take a moment to savor the last bits of summer...
put up your feet...and wind down a bit before fall makes its official arrival...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Amy, another beautiful post.
    My wishes are the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I continue to work on re-doing my recently painted rooms, your style continues to speak louder and louder to me. I think it is the style I have been trying to achieve for years. By looking at your work it inspires my vision for what I want in the rooms. I am thinking of doing a mixed media piece for the wall in the living room. I have some ideas so we will see if it comes to fruition. Have you ever considered doing video tutorials? BTW I have been working on re-doing my typewriter display table based on your advice in American Farmhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful......as always.......:-)
    Lovely start to my day to see your work.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails