10.08.2013

The beauty of simple

There is just something striking about vegetables in the fall...its that whole harvest image...
the bounty from the garden or the field...

just as I tend to take more flower pictures in the spring...
fall is ideal for capturing the essence of vegetables...

parsnips from the sunday farmer's market...the perfect photographic model
edited with kk abstract at hue 49%
and kk bestill at colorburn 25%








































Linking up to Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesdays...so much eye candy...

11 comments:

  1. I love the clean lines of this image - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i wasn't goi g to post my parsnip pics...they are hysterica. but i am going to now! this shot is sublime you need 'ridiculous' to counter-balance it! i can provide that! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok Jane...I just went to your blog...didn't see any parsnips...my curiosity is piqued now...

      Delete
  3. oh i LOVE this image Amy.....I mean seriously LOVE it.... the lines.. the simplicity.

    PERFECT...

    sending love to you today.... xo, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done!! Not that I like parsnips mind you...but they do make perfect models!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful. And they are so delicious. Cooked, mashed and with just butter. Oh, good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Earl - try them roasted too...equally delicious...

      Delete
  6. Beautiful. Love the simplicity of this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the vertical lines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous still life! Definitely feels like autumn.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails