7.03.2012

The saga of the wheel






Lately I have been on a quest...a sort of artistic holy grail...looking for the perfect wheel for one of my vintage art collages...

I never thought that it would be this difficult to find such a creature...and after searching half the state of Washington, I'd settle for less than perfect...

So far, this is what I have...










This wheel is too big...



















This wheel is too small...
























and this wheel just isn't right...because its a pulley not a wheel...



















What I'm looking for is an old wheel, no larger than 7-1/2" in diameter...with open spokes...
a baby buggy wheel would be ideal...
So I'm throwing it out there to the junk gods...ideas/suggestions/offers would be appreciated!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails