7.28.2012

at the flea market

This morning we explored a nearby weekend flea market/swap meet/junk extravaganza...the Southern Man and I...we didn't feel like doing much of anything else...and left the yard work and the household chores for another day...here's a few glimpses from our stroll among the aisles...






channeling Georgia?

































I did manage to find a few things...this old surveyor's tape...I use the tape in my art collages...I've never seen the numbers this large...and such a great font...I love the leather case it's in...and wondering what I can do with it once I unwind/use up all of the tape...ideas?

and the large rusted metal spoon...already have an idea in mind for it...all told, $1.25





































































what did you find this weekend?  anything to spark your creativity?

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails