12.23.2011

...and all the trimmings

a simple twig wreath is all my green front door needs for the holidays


























its almost christmas...about this time, I like to sit back for a moment,
reflect and gaze at shiny ornaments...won't you join me...
a single red shiny brite ornament sets off the holly branches...
Some years we have a tree...some years we don't...this year, the tree top is in a vintage laundry basket at my space at Faded Elegance...the remaining bottom branches I stuck in this zinc flower bucket, adding in feathers, a nest and sentiments of the season...
Metal knitting needles are ideal for displaying my handcrafted tags of joy, peace & hope...
the bookshelves in the dining room got a little holiday bling too...
a rusty gold-mining pan filled with vintage ornaments and a single candle
completes this simple holiday decor...

Wishing all a happy and healthy holiday season!

Linking up to Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors...lots of gazing over there...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails