12.23.2011

...and all the trimmings

a simple twig wreath is all my green front door needs for the holidays


























its almost christmas...about this time, I like to sit back for a moment,
reflect and gaze at shiny ornaments...won't you join me...
a single red shiny brite ornament sets off the holly branches...
Some years we have a tree...some years we don't...this year, the tree top is in a vintage laundry basket at my space at Faded Elegance...the remaining bottom branches I stuck in this zinc flower bucket, adding in feathers, a nest and sentiments of the season...
Metal knitting needles are ideal for displaying my handcrafted tags of joy, peace & hope...
the bookshelves in the dining room got a little holiday bling too...
a rusty gold-mining pan filled with vintage ornaments and a single candle
completes this simple holiday decor...

Wishing all a happy and healthy holiday season!

Linking up to Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors...lots of gazing over there...

6 comments:

  1. Cool trunks... Your style is very pretty and rustic. Cute tour.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your creative displays! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your vignettes have so much character. Love em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful displays....I love the suitcase filled with ornaments. Have a wonderful holiday.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. even prettier in person. a wonderful soiree'! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed this last year but I am glad I visited FJI Christmas tours again and found your lovely vignettes. Very creative and love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails