3.05.2015

The Woven Tale Press

Recently I learned of an online creative community that was new to me...The Woven Tale Press.


















It is a community of artisans - writers, photographers, artists, brought together by a diverse editorial group who offer a "collection of eclectic culling of the creative web".  In addition to regular artist posts, they publish a monthly e-magazine "to highlight the blog post otherwise buried in a blogger's archives; the painting or photograph from an artist's site worthy of greater focus than its singular web page; the innovative, the funny, 
the offbeat."  

The March issue was just released...and I'm pleased to have two of my digital collages featured.

I am in excellent company in this issue...my artistic friend David Hayes of Clearer Reflections has a multi-page spread of his incredible photographic stills...

I hope that you will check it out...and discover a few gems for yourself...
to view the entire issue, click here 
and to visit The Woven Tale Press website, click here

8 comments:

  1. How fun! Your pieces look beautiful, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip on this one. I must check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A tremendous congratulations Amy. A great artist in a great publication!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats indeed! And thank you so much for the shout-out!! I didn't get a chance to look at this issue until late last night...I plan to do a similar posting on my blog today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, You are truly immersed in your creative sweet spot! So happy you are featured in the Woven Tale Press -and thank you for introducing me to this fine publication - such a great mission. So much goodness gets lost on the web!

    Loved your comment on Kim's site today. I am an early riser too - and it's the best part of the day for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Amy! What an interesting website and mag. One for the bookmarks :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. way to go! I found it very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You are getting quite the published list of your work. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails