7.22.2014

Zen poetry

I'm in the throes of prepping for my upcoming art show, Fresh Paint...but thought I would show you a little diversion I had a couple of weeks ago...

Since my paint can lid message board in my workshop studio is such a popular re-pin on Pinterest, I thought I would make some smaller versions...

I still had leftover lumber...and plenty of paint can lids...and a supply of magnetic words...

So what does that get you...Zen Poetry Boards!







































The overall picture makes it hard to read the words...so here's two up-close versions...



















































I'll have twelve of these for sale at my booth...along with lots of new art work...will show more peeks as the show approaches...mark it on your calendar...
August 16-17, Everett Marina...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails