6.09.2014

On the road

Soon we will be off on a grand adventure...the Southern Man and I...
taking a step (or rather many steps!) to decide what's going to happen next...








































We're taking a trip down south...as in southern US...to check out a few potential locations for moving, 
visit with family, see some sites, get a feel for a place or two...

Since I will be on the road, I'll be away from my computer...so blogging will be on a little hiatus...

But I'll be posting on Instagram (my new favorite spot to hang out...follow me - user name fourcornersdesign) 
and on my four corners design FB page...

I'll be back in early July...

8 comments:

  1. I'll be in the south come July to visit my dad, brother and sis-is-law. Safe travels and i'll look forward to your IG shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the sights you will see and people you will meet! Happy travels, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness for Instagram when traveling. Can't wait to see what you see on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe journey! I'll miss your posts. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an exciting trip (and the perfect collage to have). Safe journeys and take many photos -- like I have to ask!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great and successful trip, Amy! I hope you find a wonderful place to move to.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the time you see this comment you will have returned from your southern trip.. I hope all went well and you found the perfect place to move to...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails