1.16.2014

From the heart

Though I'm a firm believer in sending a note anytime to let someone know I care...Valentine's Day is the perfect day to send messages of love...

Whether its for a sweetheart...or a dear friend...or a cherished family member, why not send a simple note letting them know that they are thought of and appreciated...

I have three new vintage art cards in my etsy shop...simple images on which to write your greetings...
each design is packaged in a set of 4 flat notecards...

"friendship hearts"

























"two hearts"

















"pink camellia"

























I also have variety sets...4 flat notecards, 4 different designs...
I like this set for Valentine's Day...fresh, pink, hint of spring...




Get all the details...
and order information at my etsy shop, 
www.etsy.com/shop/fourcornersdesign

Mention that you read my blog when you order and I'll throw in a bonus gift for you...a little love for everyone!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails