1.06.2014

A great beginning

Its wonderful to start the new year on a promising note...hopefully bodes well to have a great beginning...



The latest specialty publication from Cottages and Bungalows, American Farmhouse Style has just hit the stands...







































and I am pleased to announce that I have an article in this issue...

The magazine focuses on how you can incorporate the farmhouse look into your home in new and creative ways...
I was asked to write an article about my love for metal and how this most common of farmhouse materials can be used to add a special touch...








































I've been inspired by a couple of the articles in this issue...hopefully you will be too! Look for it at magazine news stands...details on purchasing single copies can be found here...

12 comments:

  1. A great big congratulations to you Amy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! Congrats. I'll look for this issue the next time I'm at 3rd Place Books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome is this! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I can't wait to get a copy; I love your blog and your awesome ideas; it does not surprise me that you were published! Great job and Happy New Year. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I just saw that magazine at my grocery store today but didn't buy it.....now I will!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting, Amy! I can't wait to see it! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Amy! I'm looking forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so very exciting! What a great way to begin the New Year! Congratulations Amy! I look forward to finding the magazine and reading your article.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok....that's just plain cool! Congrats and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Amy, That's wonderful! Congratulations on being published! Great start into the new year :).
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks all! it has been a great start to the year - both in terms of seeing my work in print...but also in knowing that I have such great supporters out there - merci!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails