1.06.2014

A great beginning

Its wonderful to start the new year on a promising note...hopefully bodes well to have a great beginning...



The latest specialty publication from Cottages and Bungalows, American Farmhouse Style has just hit the stands...







































and I am pleased to announce that I have an article in this issue...

The magazine focuses on how you can incorporate the farmhouse look into your home in new and creative ways...
I was asked to write an article about my love for metal and how this most common of farmhouse materials can be used to add a special touch...








































I've been inspired by a couple of the articles in this issue...hopefully you will be too! Look for it at magazine news stands...details on purchasing single copies can be found here...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails