8.28.2012

Texture Tuesday

Adding texture...and other enhancements to photographs...has been one of the benefits of participating in Beyond Layers, my online creativity class.  I've been feeling pretty comfortable with the basics of Photoshop which is lightyears ahead of where I was just 8 months ago...and feel confident enough to participate in Texture Tuesday over at Kim Klassen's blog.  Today's theme is free and easy...so just about anything goes...here's my creative entry...




























I edited my photo with Kim's texture stampright2 at multiply 37% opacity; the paris postmark is from FrenchKiss Collections...did you know that if you sign up for Kim's Texture Tuesday email, you get free textures sent right to your inbox?  and likewise, FrenchKiss Collections has freebies you can sign up for as well...the paris postmark was one of five freebies I downloaded...I thought it was the perfect finishing touch...

So join me as I head over to Texture Tuesday to discover what other creatives are posting...always impressive to see all the talent out there...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails