2.26.2012

Saturday breakfast...

Yesterday was one of those great Saturdays...
starting with breakfast at a friend's home, eating homemade pancakes...






































made from a old family recipe and sprinkled with blueberries from last summer's garden...






































These were the best pancakes I've ever had...will definitely be using this recipe the next time I make pancakes...
or maybe they tasted so good since someone else did the cooking...

5 comments:

  1. These blueberry pancakes look so good! I wish I had some right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband makes good pancakes, but I'm making note of this recipe. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics as usual, now you made me hungry too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing ! One of best recipes I have ever had! But def enough for two to three people. Will make this my new go to recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is now my go-to recipe for buttermilk pancakes. Thanks for sharing.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails