10.20.2011

A dream & a wish

In 1999, I started my company, four corners design.  Though I had enjoyed my 20+ years in non-profit management, it was time for a change...a time to pursue the dream I had of living an artist's life.  At that time I was handcrafting notecards, combining found objects with materials usually allocated to the waste bin.  Using a square as my primary design motif, I sewed each card, combining an eco-friendly approach with a modern touch. 

Fast forward to 2011...four corners design still exists but I don't handcraft each card anymore...and I don't do just notecards.  There have been trials and tribulations, highs and hallelujahs...but most of all I believed that I had a unique view to share...and all I really wished for was a chance to show it off.

I leave for Atlanta today to Pitch my Product (vintage art cards) to Country Living Magazine...it will be a great experience, whatever happens...because I pursued my dream and got my wish...everything else is gravy!

So in a nod to my dream and my wish, I have two new art cards for sale at my etsy shop...
Until the end of October, there's free shipping if you order either (or both!)...just enter DREAM2011 when you place your order.

Here's to your dreams and wishes...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails