10.13.2011

Blog love and a Winner!



I can't believe at times the amount of support/appreciation/general good feelings I receive from other bloggers...people who live in other parts of the country...no, make that the world...its gratifying to know that I have touched other's lives...









Two notable instances - Within this last week, I had two different bloggers share one of my posts on their blogs...more than just a mere mention...a big, huge shoutout!

First Michael from Blue Velvet Chair raved about my brass stencil lamp...read her post here








Then Bonita Rose from A Life Unrehearsed praised my letters & numbers display...read her post here

And now I get to spread a little more blog love...the winner of my FOLK magazine giveaway is

Yvonne

I asked participants to share what they love about fall...everyone commented on the sights, sounds and tastes of the season...Happy Autumn to all...relish the moment!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I look forward to reading this interesting magazine. I will be posting about my win later on, and will link to you if that's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner, and thks for the shout out.. u so so inspired me this week! hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy - I am literally laughing out loud right now. The irony of the Ego boost is not lost on me!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just received FOLK and I love it. Will post about it soon. Thanks again for sending it to me.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails