5.18.2011

Impressions

My sister is visiting... we have been to several thrift stores, estate sales and even a big flea market...bought a little...looked at alot...
How do you describe what impresses you...why do you gravitate to one thing and not another...my sister and I have a saying for our junking routine - "Everybody's looking for something different..."  How else do you explain that a set of 1906 encyclopedias was at Goodwill Outlet and a vintage California Pottery creamer could be bought for $1...

What do you look for when you are out junking?  How do you know when you have found it?

1 comment:

  1. You know, I have been enjoying reading about your junking ventures...seeing the pics of what you found/bought....all of this is inspiring me to get out and do this again! I used to...years and years ago...need to start again. My wife and I have added doing this as one of our "summer quest-ings"...I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails