5.23.2011

A closeup of Time

I spent Sunday afternoon on a "photo shoot" in my kitchen...I have a couple of juried shows to which I'm submitting entries...my kitchen gets the best light in the house, so I try to rig a background set-up to get decent photos...its a challenge sometimes!

The multi-media collage entitled "Time" is a large piece (with an old wine crate as its foundation) with three creative sides...it proved difficult to get an image that did justice to all sides...

I felt that a photo mosaic was perfect to capture all the intricacies of the piece...

I'm linking up to Mosaic Monday at Little Red House...lots of creative photo mosaics to view!

4 comments:

  1. I did click on the photo to enlarge because I wanted to see up close!
    Lovely mosaic, full of content.
    The Camus quote is one to live by.
    Happy MM
    Maggie @ Normandy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really wonderful! Thanks for sharing it with us! Joan@anythinggoeshere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I hope you get into the shows. This piece is really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Next to scales...clocks are one of my favorite images! This is a great collage...hope you get into the shows...can't see why not with this piece!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails