1.16.2011

And the winners are...

First of all, thank you to all who left a comment and wished me well on my first blog anniversary - for that all of you are winners and will receive a packet of 4 note cards with my signature clock collage photo. 

Please send your snail mail address to me at amy_duncan@yahoo.com so I can get those cards out posthaste.


Now the drumroll...for those of you who left a comment and are/became a follower...
the winner of the book, Where Women Create Book of Inspiration is...
Ellen, who is a jewelry artist in the Pacific NW- see more info at her blog, Limelight Designs.








and the winner of my original clock collage artwork is...
Bonnie Rose, an unbelievably prolific and talented artist from North Dakota.  See more of her work at her blog, A Life Unrehearsed.
Thanks again to all who participated!
And to non-followers and non-commenters - I appreciate your support as well - I know you are reading and hopefully I am inspiring you!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails