5.30.2013

On the road to the Farm Chicks show















All of the prep, paint, glue and nails has come down to this...this morning I leave for The Farm Chicks Show...
I'm like a bird taking flight - off into the blue yonder...







In the midst of all the packing and organizing, I was struck with a moment of inspiration of what to do with those rusted springs that I bought last year at the Farm Chicks show...a bit of old cocoa mat hanging basket liner...a handful of feathers...a wooden bird covered with vintage wallpaper...a specially chosen dictionary word for good measure...






































If you're coming to the show...I'm in Booth 170, Bay 2...
please stop and say hi!

If you're not coming...you can live vicariously through my posts on my four corners design Facebook page...didn't know that I had a FB page?...well, its time to hop over, check it out and "like" my page so you can stay in the loop with what's going on at the show...

So now you know what I'll be doing this coming weekend - what about you?  Whatever your plans are for this first weekend in June, I hope that it gladdens your heart...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails