1.16.2015

A bit of blue

I've been noticing a pattern...

it seems that the color blue has been infusing my creative world...

it started during the summer...


























and continued into the holidays...


























and seems to be running wild in January...plus check out my header...blue there too...






































































and now maybe getting out of control...a bit bright for me...


























I guess I just need to look up to be inspired...call it my "blue period"...

10 comments:

  1. Fine PhotoArt with esprit.... I take this blog to my blogroll ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully subtle and elegant, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even with the blue (which I think looks wonderful), the images are all uniquely Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your digital collage work, blue is appearing more and more in my work too....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your 'blue' period is flourishing. It's all you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderul pices of art, my favorite is the on with the sun glasses, but all all of them make me dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it...your blue period...and you header is lovely, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy, I believe you could create magic with ANY color! Yes, look up and find inspiration . . . blue in all it's glory . . . I love your digital art creations. The merging of images is such a fabulous way to tell a story or perhaps I should say permit us to tell our own stories - because your artwork always sets my mind to thinking, daydreaming, and creating. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes the blue period. I don't think I ever leave the blue and brown period. Love the natural feel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello talented lady. Way cool works here! Sorry I missed out coming to your art party. Another time.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails