11.12.2013

Art vs Reality

I'm continuing to explore the nuances of Photoshop through my online class, Photoshop Grunge.  Its easy to get lost in the process for hours...applying different techniques/layers/textures...

There's a weekly assignment component that helps to focus on a particular lesson at a time...this week its combining two photos but in a way that you wouldn't normally find such occurrence in reality...but with the wonders of Photoshop, anything is possible!  Here an old deserted house with a missing window sprouts a giant orange poppy...






































Linking up to Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday...edited my photo using kk texture musicart and magicscripted...

15 comments:

  1. Now that makes me smile!! Love the humor in this photoshop work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful effects, very creative :) Visiting from Texture Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks Tammy...its amazing the ideas that can pop into your head...and then trying to get it to all work out...and when it does - bingo!

      Delete
  4. this is great! I flirt with the idea of knowing how to do this but it is not something I could see myself doing very much of. I love to see other folks works though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that old house. What amazing things you can do with Photoshop. Maybe someday I'll get brave and try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christie - you don't have to be brave...just a little patient!

      Delete
  6. I remember when I first got a digital camera, I experimented and made a strange photo with my 2 cats towering over my tiny car. Photoshop is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claudia - it is amazing what you can do with photo-editing...and I think I have only scratched the surface of possibilities...

      Delete
  7. This is amazing - wonderful texture work on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Keep on Photoshopping! This exceptional, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great piece! I've signed up for that course, too - so far I've only watched a few videos but haven't tried it out. Looks like it's going to be great, though.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails