9.16.2013

Marking a milestone

With this post, I hit a momentous milestone...500 blog posts

500?  Have I really written/photographed/edited 500 ideas/thoughts/inspirations about my view of art/home/community?  Seems hard to imagine but that's what the counter on my blogger home page tells me...

The most surprising aspect of this event is the fact that I have never been at a loss for what to write about...I've always took the view that this blog would be my online journal...I always wanted to have a journal, but never seemed to get around to actually writing in it...for some reason, transferring the exercise to a digital/online process struck a chord and has provided me with another outlet for my creativity...I've been quite surprised what a pleasant experience it has been.

And the bonus part...those of you who read what I write, leave me comments, send me encouragement and lift my spirits...hailing from the town I live in...to across the States...and around the world...I share this milestone with you...and thank you from the bottom of my heart...

A milestone is but a marker along the road...indicating progress on a path...lets travel together for 500 more...

12 comments:

  1. 500! Wow! And I've enjoyed each and everyone!!! Congrats...and here's hoping there are many, many more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is terrific!
    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! I have 100 more entries to reach 1000. Never thought it would result in such a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Barbara! and reaching 1000! awesome!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Amy! I always love visiting your inspiring blog and seeing what you have done...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Amy! Love following along on your artful journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! It's so much fun, that those posts just fly by, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Karen, they certainly do fly by! especially when you are on road with Miss Daisy!

      Delete
  7. Congratulations! You made me wonder how many I have posted and I am at 526
    : ) I am a late follower-er to your blog - but better late than never : ) Your posts and art are so inspiriting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Amy! Seeing your blog land in my email always makes me smile because I know I'm in for a treat! Look forward to seeing the next 500!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you Christie - its always good to hear from you!

      Delete
  9. Woohoo! Congratulations! Lovin' this journey with you.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails