4.11.2013

Going international

I wish that I was travelling someplace overseas...but alas, just my photos and project ideas...

My garden tote was recently highlighted in this New Zealand gardening magazine...
























I was thrilled and honored when they contacted me...the wonders of the internet...where the sharing of ideas and projects is not confined by land boundaries or time zone changes...here's a snippet of the two pages on clever DIY garden ideas...

 






































I was pleased to receive a complimentary copy of the issue - it was fantastic!..jam packed with lots of garden/outdoor design inspiration...I don't know if this magazine is available anywhere in the States, but they do have a wonderful website...http://www.nzgardener.co.nz/

And if you want to see the details on my recycled garden tote...you can find that tutorial here...

14 comments:

  1. WOW! This is so exciting! Congratulations Amy!Love the tote...so very clever. No wonder it was chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, CONGRATULATIONS!!! How wonderful for you! And what a great compliment to you to have a magazine find you from New Zealand. Isn't this your second time in print lately? I love your garden tote and thanks for sharing with us! Enjoy the limelight. Blessings and smiles, Emilou :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Emilou...and yes, in print twice since the beginning of the year - I am astonished!

      Delete
  3. Hey, Amy, you've made it in the Southern Hemisphere! What a great garden tote you've made, and now you can imagine that New Zealanders, who are very handy folk, will be making them for their gardens. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Amy! Always love your work, no surprise your project was chosen! Superb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Now this is something to write home about!!! You are, as always, as clever as clever can be!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy, DEFINATELY something to brag/blog about. This is Fabulous!!
    Great job

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go! Congratulations on being recognized for your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Christie - it is an honor to receive reinforcement for one's creativity!

      Delete
  9. Congratulations!
    The things you make are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How FUN, Amy! I can see why they wanted to feature it...it's wonderful! The magazine looks awesome! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so exciting. Congratulations Amy!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails