9.25.2012

the last blooms of summer






























This "love in the mist" bloom was thriving in a crack in my backyard patio...most of my summer garden is fading...but this one bloom was so bright...it called out to have its picture taken!

Linking up to Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday...edited my photo with her texture, partings, overlay at 30% capacity and second layer at soft light, 10% opacity; VTPortable Remington font.

I'm thinking this would be a great image for a new card design...what do you think?

14 comments:

  1. This dainty flower shows a lot of strength and perseverance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect image for that quote! gorgeous shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! Make it a card! Very nice, indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue is so pretty in your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely blue flower, beautiful quote too !
    Would be great for a card design indeed !
    Nice evening,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this pretty blue flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the quote and what a beautiful nigella, I planted some of these for the first time this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, so sweet. It would make a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great capture Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I have love in the mist coming up again but I don't think there will be time for them to bloom again. This was a real treat for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is wonderful!! I love the quote, too. has long been a favourite of mine and this pairing is exquisite.
    mmmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful photo and quote!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this photo took my breath away! Thanks for sharing.
    Michael (re.Create Design Co.)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails