9.09.2012

Playing favorites










As part of my continuing participation in Seth Apter's The Pulse (an ongoing discussion of 130 artists about multi-media art), my work is featured in today's ongoing chapter, Playing Favorites.  Participating artists were asked to share a favorite piece of their work and explain why its a favorite...no hints here...you'll have to jump over to Seth's blog, The Altered Page, to read about it...

My thanks again to Seth for his continuing support, appreciation and glorification of the multi-media artist community!

5 comments:

  1. It's really great that you were able to put this post up, and it's a credit to you to point your followers that may not follow Seth.

    The image that you chose to be included in his Favorites edition is very pleasing to me, including the map and vintage automobile - both favorites of mine when it comes to putting my mail art together.

    Great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gift Seth has for bringing us all together. So much wealth of knowledge and image. Wow. Oh, and thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't give your secret away but I love it!
    Seth is one of the most giving people in the mixed media art world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So love it! congrats my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!!! Love the message...
    congrats my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails