1.18.2012

Playing along

snowy day #1
photo taken with Retro Camera app for Android / altered with Kodak Easy Share software with Coloring Book and then Cartoon








































It is a little unusual for my part of the world to get over 6 inches of snow in a day...and today we got even more snow...so yesterday was the perfect play day...to play in the snow and to play with the photo apps on my phone...

My artist friend Dave over at Clearer Reflections has been hosting a once a month recipe exchange...the "recipe" being the steps one uses to create an interesting photo image from the pic taken on your smartphone and then altered/edited with all of the apps out there...of which there are many!  I'm a total newbie here...but I wanted to play along...I know I cheated with the opening photo - it was taken with my Android phone but altered on my computer...
snowy day #2
photos taken with Android phone and collaged with Diptic app for Android
snowy day #3
photo taken with Retro Camera app for Android / altered with Lomo effect under photo editing features for Android
And then I came inside because it was getting cold...and took another pic...
the forest brook
picture taken with Retro Camera app for Android / altered with Sharpness FX under Effects - PicsArt app for Android

Now I only have a few apps (three to be exact) but it seems to provide enough distraction for me...but check out the other "recipes" at Clearer Reflections...there's a lot cookin' over there!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails