8.22.2011

Fresh Paint Review

Fresh Paint Art Festival was this past weekend...and I am tired!  Lots of art, fun, friends and sun!  I sponsored a "make your own collage" table at my booth to demonstrate that art doesn't take any fancy tools or expensive materials...as you can see, there were many masterpieces created!






































A big thanks to the staff and volunteers of the Schack Art Center for running a smooth event - and for keeping all the artists hydrated...there was a constant supply of bottled water which was welcome since we finally had two summer days in a row - all in all - warm, sunny, inspiring, beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you allowed others to create their own collage as well. Look at the smiles on all those people you touched.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails