1.27.2015

Getting ahead of myself

The weather here the past couple of days has been very springlike...almost lulls one into thinking warmer weather is at hand...but I know better...its only a tease...

I'm so sorry for those of you who live on the East coast...stay safe and warm...

Since the weather was cooperating, thought I'd better get outside and clean up the garden...a task that didn't seem to happen this past fall...

My two large hydrangea bushes in the backyard garden are already budding...figured I could snatch one small branch...

Keeping it simple...edited with 2 layers of  kk texture unleashed







































and one version edited with textures and overlays gleaned from my first session of AWAKE, 
a yearlong Photoshop artistry class...



































Joining the group over at kim klassen's Texture Tuesday...camaraderie and photography at its best...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails