12.01.2014

It's Phinney time!

This coming weekend, December 6 & 7, is the annual Phinney Winter Festival...one of the largest holiday art festivals in the Seattle area...I'll be participating once again...I believe this is my 12th year!  

Its one of my favorite shows...diversity of artisans, jam-packed schedule of local musicians, homemade bake sale, community spirit, joyous laughter, infectious smiles...I'll be in my usual location - Blue Building, Second Floor, Room 6...stop by and say hi...and maybe finish up all of your gift shopping...for others...and for you...

7 comments:

  1. Even the advertisement for this event is classy! Looks like a quilt/ornament/wreath with a cool updated color scheme and lovely graphic style. You and your art will fit right in! So hoping your sales are brisk and that people appreciate your handmade one-of-a-kind creations. You make so many artful creations, I'm sure your booth is overflowing -and I would want it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be able to stop by, but I DO wish you the very best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sounds so exciting and fun!
    I hope you have a very successful time.
    xo Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure wish I could be there! Good luck, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh have so much fun and sell lots!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails