7.26.2013

The wonder of nature

Sometimes I just have to stand in awe at the design expertise of Nature...beyond exquisite at times...






































case in point...
lavender buds from the stems in my garden...miniature nuggets of pure sensory delight...

oxidation of metal...water working its magic on steel... that results in the patina know in other words as "rust"...

construction of a wasp nest...in a perfectly formed geometric configuration...

the colors, textures and shapes of nature are a constant source of inspiration in my work...




































































I will never be able to replicate...but I can appreciate...
and document...my adoration...






































Joining Kim Klassen's Friday Finds...
a weekly online forum to share the simple pleasures of everyday occurrences...

11 comments:

  1. God's work is perfect, and it's for us to enjoy! Think how many would have just knocked down the wasp nest because of the wasps? or would have painted the metal so as not to rust? And, what they would miss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Wonderful composition...and imagery! (I'm not even sure I have an app that will do this! (o:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these and am attracted to the same types of things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Kara that nature is a pretty universal attraction! thanks for stopping by...

      Delete
  4. A beautiful mix of textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos. Nature is truly amazing with all of the beautiful textures, colors and patterns. Thank you for reminding us to stop and look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely simplicity yet intricacy. And well spoken.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails