7.26.2013

The wonder of nature

Sometimes I just have to stand in awe at the design expertise of Nature...beyond exquisite at times...






































case in point...
lavender buds from the stems in my garden...miniature nuggets of pure sensory delight...

oxidation of metal...water working its magic on steel... that results in the patina know in other words as "rust"...

construction of a wasp nest...in a perfectly formed geometric configuration...

the colors, textures and shapes of nature are a constant source of inspiration in my work...




































































I will never be able to replicate...but I can appreciate...
and document...my adoration...






































Joining Kim Klassen's Friday Finds...
a weekly online forum to share the simple pleasures of everyday occurrences...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails