10.15.2012

Ruffles & Rust recap
















It was a whirlwind of activity...and when all was done, it was a vintage oasis...I had a small corner booth...perfect to highlight my collages and vintage art cards...






























In between all of the hubbub, I managed to get in a few pics...what caught my eye...

























































































Thanks to all who stopped by my booth - great to see familiar faces and meet a few new ones...thanks to Timi and her crew for a great show...thanks to my assistants Liz and Sue...and thanks to the Southern Man...
now onto the next event...

3 comments:

  1. Lots of wonderful eye candy there...looks like a wonderful time! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Linda....lots and lots of fantastic eye candy!! Would have loved to have been there myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy,
    The booth looks lovely! I especially like the touch of green. Wow!
    Hope you are having a great week.
    geetlee

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails