6.27.2012

On my nightstand



You might have noticed that I have a regular icon on my blog sidebar, "on my nightstand".  I'm always interested in what others are reading so thought I would let you know what I've been perusing...











I have three new books that I wanted to share -




















Fresh American Spaces by Annie Selke is a design book filled with ideas for making your space unique and a little out of the ordinary...I like that...





























Mastering Type by Denise Bosler is a guide to typography for print and web design...as you might imagine, I am a nut for letters and numbers...and all things related to type.  I plan to drool over the typography examples and pick up a few pointers on improving the design of my blog...






































Though not new to the design scene, I have finally picked up a copy of Holly Becker's Decorate...jammed packed with 1,000 ideas from professionals, I love the inspiration...and the layout of the book...






































Well, this should keep me occupied for a little while...what are you reading this summer?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm....I may just have to pick up the typography book myself. I don't know if I'll do much reading this summer...I think I may just catch up on movies instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, I hadn't noticed your icon but now that you have pointed it out I will click on it........
    Great idea. So many good books out there right now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails