6.09.2012

A Dust Bunny Life

I am well acquainted with dust bunnies...its not that I am averse to cleaning...but when you have a 96lb golden retriever, you have dust bunnies...even after you vacuum...they seem to multiply instantly.
Here is the culprit himself...Calvin...with one of his favorite bunnies...
When I heard that Thistlewood Farm and Eclectically Vintage were starting up a new blog titled, A Dust Bunny Life,
I was there...as I soon found out, it is not a sharing of dust and dander tales...but rather a potpourri of easy projects, using the simplest of supplies and taking minimal time...

My clipboard chalkboard project is featured today...do pop over and check it out...believe me, those dust bunnies swirling around on the dining room floor...they can wait...

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is fast becoming a favorite stop for me. I can relate about dust bunnies even after your sweep. I once told a young visitor to our home that the circular cat toy was actually a treadmill for the dust bunnies. If they exercised they wouldn't get bigger and there would be less dust in the house..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Calvin's bunny! Glad you're embracing the dust bunny madness!

    Happy to share your fabulous chalkboard clipboards.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails