4.03.2012

If not now...







































The prompt for Monday's "Beyond Layers" exercise was just this...If not now, then when...
its the companion piece to my word for the year, BEGIN...
its all about moving ahead instead of being stuck in procrastination...

what are you going to get done this week that you've been avoiding/neglecting/forgetting...

for me, I'm going to finish my submissions to two summer art shows

and start some research for a potential big project...

and you?...

2 comments:

  1. 1. talk to a professional gardener about changing the front garden to something more manageable

    2. update my contact list

    3. start work on the next 4'x4' canvas (yikes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails