3.18.2012

ordinary objects

I've spent most of the weekend working on several art projects...bouncing back and forth between them...while I wait for the glue to dry on one project, I pound a few nails in the base of another...when I want a break from waxing a completed collage, I take a quick look at the Thursday lesson from my online course, Beyond Layers...

and when I was through with my lesson, hopped over to Pinterest and discovered that my photo of metal junk flowers from my garden project last year has struck someone's fancy and I have 175 pins of that one photo...the wonders of technology!
Wrapping up the day...I took a photo for my Beyond Layers assignment (which was a study in black & white) of the vintage typewriter that I was using to type out the expression I was incorporating into my multi-media collage...I edited the photo in Photoshop Elements...and now I'm posting it here...

edited with kk texture - aurora, soft light & multiply at 25% opacity






























and over at Your Sunday Best, hosted by A Rural Journal...
hoping you had a productive weekend as well...whatever that entailed!

and linking up with Kim Klassen and Texture Tuesday...so many great images...

11 comments:

  1. You get better and better! So do you have a smartphone image to share come Wednesday??? Hope so....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy lady -- but every project sounds like so much fun. Love your fence -- so creative, Amy.

    Thank you for taking the time to link up with Your Sunday Best today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Nancy for hosting Your Sunday Best...I may not always link up but I always visit!

      Delete
  3. Very good photos.
    I especially like the second one.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Tatjana - I especially like the second one too...

      Delete
  4. What a great project. Really love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy! I love your "flower" but even more, you second photo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "flowers" plural. :)

      Delete
    2. thanks Jill...I have to admit I like my second photo too!

      Delete
  6. Really like your second photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I'm a fellow beyonder! Love your typewriter image, just gorgeous and the words are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails