3.18.2012

ordinary objects

I've spent most of the weekend working on several art projects...bouncing back and forth between them...while I wait for the glue to dry on one project, I pound a few nails in the base of another...when I want a break from waxing a completed collage, I take a quick look at the Thursday lesson from my online course, Beyond Layers...

and when I was through with my lesson, hopped over to Pinterest and discovered that my photo of metal junk flowers from my garden project last year has struck someone's fancy and I have 175 pins of that one photo...the wonders of technology!
Wrapping up the day...I took a photo for my Beyond Layers assignment (which was a study in black & white) of the vintage typewriter that I was using to type out the expression I was incorporating into my multi-media collage...I edited the photo in Photoshop Elements...and now I'm posting it here...

edited with kk texture - aurora, soft light & multiply at 25% opacity






























and over at Your Sunday Best, hosted by A Rural Journal...
hoping you had a productive weekend as well...whatever that entailed!

and linking up with Kim Klassen and Texture Tuesday...so many great images...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails