11.26.2011

Blog love

"Amore"   amy duncan   2011


My Saturday morning was off to a grand start when I turned on my computer and discovered that I was the recipient of the Liebster Blog Award from Linda over at it all started with paint.  Thanks Linda!

Linda is a relatively new blogger - sharing her creative talents at
re-decorating her home on a budget...and doing quite well with limited funds but unlimited energy, inspiration and creativity.




‘Liebster’ means ‘favorite’ or ‘dearest’ in German. This award, which originated in Germany, recognizes up and coming bloggers and is meant to showcase bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. This is all done in the spirit of pay-it-forward.

In accepting this award, I agree to:

  • Thank the person that gave me the award and link back to their blog (check!)
  • Copy and paste the award to my blog  (check!)
  • Reveal the 5 blogs I have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog
The drumroll please...I have decided to focus on five artists whose work (and blogs) I find totally inspiring...struggling artists can never get enough praise...these five are worthy of this award...and so much more...I hope you will visit each of these blogs and show your support of the creative spirit!

8 comments:

  1. I am humbled...truly...to be one of the five you have chosen! Really!!! Thank you ever so much...this does mean a lot to me!!!

    Wow...now the pressure is on to pick five artists to pass this award onto!!! This will be fun!!!

    (In the words of Ralphie's dad, "Hot damn! I've won a major award!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amyd! I'm going to spend my Sunday exploring your Liebster picks ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waking up to this is like drinking coffee with cream and not skim milk. You're so right about how deeply support is appreciated. And I get a charge out of supporting others, too. I am delighted to keep this going and am looking forward to writing and linking and choosing. Thank you extremely for honoring my efforts here in blogworld!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I feel honored. and now the pressure is on to pick my 5, that is going to be hard, since there are so many talented artist bloggers out there.

    But I will select carefully, and pay it forward.
    thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, thanks soooo much. I look forward to having a look at the others on your list. Good kama x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, i just posted my big 5!

    thanks for this. thanks for introducing me to some really fine art bloggers. and thanks for nominating me.

    please check out my 5. i think you will really love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rebeca - I did check out your 5 - they are fantastic...so glad we can all share in the "Lieb"!
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy, I am so honored that you included me in your picks! what an honor and thrill! I will post my picks later on today and will go by and visit each of your picks! Thanks so much! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails