10.27.2010

On a mission

















Leaving town today for a couple of days to visit my sister in Eastern Washington...and to be a picker for Ted Watson.  Ted has three beautiful home/gift/decor stores in the Seattle area  - see my Ode to Ted posting for more details.  He's getting ready for the holidays and asked me to find tons of vintage sheet music, a couple of old ladders and display props for products for his front window vignette at the Watson Kennedy Home store in downtown Seattle.

Don't know what I will find, but I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun trip! Can't wait to see what you come up with. Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amy Love....!!

    THANKS so much for your recent comment....Feel free to 'copy away' my Friend....It's ALL yours....!!

    Oh how I WISH I could tag along while you shop for Ted....I'm SURE you'll manage to find everything on his list....!

    Have a GREAT weekend & TRAVEL SAFE....!

    Cheers from Oz,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails