8.15.2010

Join the party!

Join the party - the Junkologie Blog Party that is!  Here's the details - If you happen to be going to the big flea market event at Oronoco, there's a blog party/potluck for those interested - there will be food, there will be fun, there will be prizes.  But if you aren't going, you can still get in on the fun and the prizes (you'll just have to supply your own food!)  The hostess of the event, ALVN of junkologie, is sponsoring a week of online give-aways.  Anyone can participate...and if you click over to her blog today, you can enter to win a lovely set of collage notecards (plus a packet of vintage ephemera to spark your own creativity) from four corners design

It's not too late to get in on the other online give-aways - all the details are at junkologie - so what are you waiting for - get over there right now!

2 comments:

  1. We are definitely ready to party! Thanks for donating your fabulous notecards and ephemera, Amy! I was tempted to keep those large notecards for myself, but I will give them away as promised!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to participate - only wish that I could be at the blog party in person!
    amy

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails