4.28.2010

The Weekly Fluff






















While I was at Faded Elegance today, I rearranged my space, brought in some new things, took other items out...and all in all, ended up with a lovely display of treasures for Mother's Day...its just ten days away...have you remembered your mom?

lone pillowcases recycled into laundry bags

















charming vintage creamer & sugar bowl
English ironstone teacup & saucer

















vintage sewing scissors and
letter charms made from scrabble tiles













one sweet bird pillow













Faded Elegance
Historic Downtown Snohomish
www.fadedelegancestyle.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. love your post. the shop looks incredible. we will have to meet sometime. i would love to introduce you to my stitch group. who know maybe this summer a great lunch outside with some beautiful linen and thread.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails