4.09.2012

Insta-love

Instagram for Android was released last week...and it quickly become clear to me why it has been so popular with iphone users...and making android users jealous...but no more...

I've done some photo editing on my phone with past pics I've taken...but there's something about the ease of this app that actually makes it fun...

I spent four days last week at my sister's...which meant plenty of time for junking...here is a montage of my visit...of course, all photos taken with Instagram...

my obsession with metal...and numbers...I have a plan for the Flinch numbers...stay tuned...































one of my favorite finds...a sweet lone salt shaker...now an adorable mini-vase...the back drop is a book my sister bought...great texture...






































and even happy hour produced an Instagram photo-opp...






































In addition to having photo editing fun, your photos can be uploaded to the Instagram site, where you can follow others on their photographic adventures...I'm fourcorners if you wish to follow along...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails