5.22.2016

Sunday musings

Yesterday I was able to spend most of the day working in my studio...I was so happy...a place to call my own, where I could work in peace and be surrounded with the supplies/tools/objects that inspire me.  
Virginia Woolf had it right...a woman needs a room of one's own...






































In another life of mine...many years ago...this would not have happened...I wouldn't have a room of my own...I put my key in someone else's pocket...luckily that was not for long...

I hope you have your key and hold on to it tight... 

6 comments:

  1. I love this, Amy...and the message speaks to all of us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, you must be true to yourself first. Lovely images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a room of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amy! Mine is my pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It can be a tough lesson to learn and I think we need to keep reminding ourselves from time to time. Lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspiring post!

    For a few days I've been sorting and organizing a space a space of my own that's not tucked in a corner, but rather open where things are where belong.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails