7.30.2015

better late than never...

While looking for something in my office the other day...which I can't even remember what it was at this point...
I came across a folder of collage materials...

I will often collect materials for a piece and put them all together in a folder so that the ideas and theme stay intact...

I started this folder eight years ago...for the first time I was exhibiting at Fresh Paint Art Festival...I had cut out the letters from an old Crate & Barrel shopping bag...and the flowers were cut from a wallpaper sample book...there's also a magazine ad of a Holstein cow...I guess it was the black & white idea tying it all together...

I prepped a canvas today to finish up this collage...minus the cow...
you can see the completed piece at Fresh Paint, August 15-16 at the Everett Marina...I hope you'll stop by...

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it just like Christmas when you open something from time past. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to discover something from eight years ago, and to finish it. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails