8.21.2014

Petite Prints

New in my etsy shop...

Petite Prints!







































High quality prints of my latest photographic collages...in a 6" x 9" print...
ready to be framed...
or just taped up on the wall for instant art...
or sent to a friend for a surprise greeting (envelope included)

(FYI - the print you receive will not have my watermark on the front)

Only $4 each plus shipping...

a sampling of the series...see the complete series at my etsy shop...















































because who doesn't like a little art to look at...








































Digging this vintage vibe...find more vintage inspiration over at Knick of Time
Vintage Inspiration Party...

6 comments:

  1. Amy, I just strolled through your Etsy shop and I am truly blown away by your artwork. The presentation of your prints is lovely - so clean and crisp and uncluttered. Every print is exactly as you describe - instant art. I am so proud for you and your business and will look forward to shopping with you. My favorite, that photo of the scissors and the thimbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I love all your art prints! I'll be featuring you tomorrow evening at the Vintage Inspiration Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look and the vintage colors! YOU really outdid yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea and the prints.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails