3.07.2011

Mosaic Monday

I've been exploring several artistic/inspiration blogs lately...looking for avenues to expand my creativity.  Came across Little Red House (via Jill Ruth & Co. blog) and her on-going theme of Mosaic Monday.  It's an easy project - just link up your photo montage to provide inspiration to others.

I played with several different themes and with two different programs - Picnik and BigHugeLabs...each use your uploaded photos to create the mosaic of your choice.  There are pluses and minuses of each program...I like that you can add text and adjust the width between photos with Picnik...with BigHugeLabs, I like that there is a diversity in layout choices - all the photos do not have to be the same size.

Here's what I came up with...

in Picnik...










































and in BigHugeLabs...






































Pop over to Little Red House and get yourself some mosaic inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. Love your mosaics! Nice job. Thanks for the comparison too between two options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mosiacs, very clever choice of subjects.
    Happy MM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amy you're a TREASURE AND a fountain of information....I WONDERED HOW you gals create these FABULOUS mosaics....I'm off to visit the sites you linked to....!

    LOVE your mosaics....!!!!!

    Cheers from Oz,
    Tamarah xx

    PS: Since my email it's started raining....** sigh ** ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really like your clocks and books. Mosaics speak differently than just a string of photos and can be so powerful. I've used picasa also for a mosaic and I think it may have even more options.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clock/Time Pictures...great job

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails