6.20.2010

In the spotlight










I am honored to be interviewed by Amy of Junkologie (and Whisperwood Cottage) about my blog.  I have been following Amy and her two blogs for the last year - I have felt such a connection to her (is it a name thing?  or a Midwestern thing?  or maybe just a junking thing!)   I have admired her design eye, her sense of humor and her enthusiasm.  When she started a blogroll, I was one of the first to sign up.  Through a link on her Junkologie blog, she is interviewing some of the bloggers on this list.  In the short time that I have been blogging, I have enjoyed meeting other creative souls through the process and Amy has certainly been one of them.  So - check out the interview (CLICK HERE)...and then add Junkologie to your favorite blog list!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to feature you, Amy! I am a fan of your work and am so honored that you were the first one the Junkologie blogroll! Thank you so much for agreeing to be spotlighted!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amy....!

    I've just popped by after reading about you at Junkologie....! How lovely of Amy to have set up a blog that allows us Junkers to find each other in the one place....!

    I'm at work now on my lunch break(bleckkkkk...!!) so I've saved your blog on my list so I can visit again tonight....!

    Cheers from Australia,
    Tamarah :o)

    PS: I LOVE the pic of the clocks....They are a FAVE of mine too for sure....!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Amy! You are awesome. Even though I've junked for years, I am just now understanding how the love of it is widespread amongst us artist types. How cool is the internet!

    I have just been playing with watches too, would die for your collection... way neat. Your photos are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails