5.09.2010

Greens from my garden






















I love having fresh flowers in my house - but a trip to the floral market on a regular basis can be expensive!  I often look around my yard and see what interesting combos I can concoct.  My parsley survived the winter - and with the spring weather, it is already overflowing the planter.  I snipped off some of the shoots that had bolted, combined with a just-bloomed dutch iris and a few stems of bee balm.

Happy Mother's Day to moms everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. the one thing i promised myself when i turned 50 was fresh flowers whenever i want. we have a great florist in Fairhaven and i visit quite often. i also pick from my garden. i try to balance it out, and also make it easier on the pockett book. somedays i am just worth it. love your flowers and love blues.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails