1.22.2010

A day at the beach














We went to the beach yesterday - and though it wasn't the warmest and it was windy, the beach is always a changing landscape that I find inspiring.  Much of my work is influenced by nature.  Color, texture, pattern and tone, hallmarks of my creations, abound in the natural world.  The variations, subtleties, and complexities of these four design traits is astounding. 


























































I already have ideas for a new photo collage design - I'll post it when its done.

2 comments:

  1. I, too, just had a wonderful day at the beach, near Port Townsend! Thanks for posting a link to my blog too, greatly appreciated...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I read about it - I love the colored glass you picked up!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting...appreciate your comments...I love hearing whatever you have to say...even if its just to let me know you stopped by...and I want to respond to every comment...but if you have "noreply-comment" as your email, I can't respond...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails